TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
- Goods once sold shall not be taken back or replaced. The goods may be replaced or repaired only in case of any manufacturing defects.
- Neither GRPL, nor any of its affiliates, officers, directors nor any of its agents or any other party involved in creating , producing or delivering the site will be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damages that may result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on the site, including damages caused by viruses or any incorrectness or incompleteness of the information on the site, or the performance of the products, even if GRPL has been advised of the possibility of any such damages
- Although due care is taken in the design and specification of the products however, GRPL makes no representation or assurance that the products will be suitable for all users/patients. For any specific use and in the case of any discomfort or difficulty, the buyer shall consult his doctor immediately.
- Any disputes relating to this transaction shall be subject only to the jurisdiction of the court of Chandigarh.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein, in case of specific agreement/contract entered into between the parties, the terms of such agreement/contract shall prevail.
- Octroi/entry tax of any kind in the city will be paid by the purchaser and shall not claim from the company.
- Product specifications, designs and prices in the region can change without any prior notice.
All products manufactured/marketed by GRIP REHBILITATION (P) LTD. come with a warranty of one month against any material/manufacturing defect only. The defective product should be returned to the company. (Please refer to our return policy).
- One product is to be used by one patient only.
- Product prices, specifications, designs and terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.